Flat-tip is a popular choice year-round for many clients, but we maintain what is the application and maintenance of this hair.
A flat tip hair bundle consists of many small hair pieces that have the tip bonded with keratin in a flat shape. By using high-quality Italy keratin, we commit to using only Italian keratin to protect your health so you can use this kind of extension easily without harmful chemicals.
To apply for flat-tip hair extensions, all you need is the hair extension tool to clamp down on the beads of your choice. The flat-tip application time is 1-2 hours and the hair can be reused up to 3 times by simply using a new bead each time. With the proper care, flat-tips will last anywhere from 4-6 months on each install.
There are a few things MCSARA suggests that you should keep in mind when you get the procedure flat tip hair.
- Always get the flat-tip extensions placed in your hair with the assistance of a professional stylist.
- Remember to take care of your natural hair maybe by using oil to make it be a good partner with flat tip hair extensions.
Essential Important Tips
- Never go to bed with wet hair
- Choosing the right aftercare products
- Never pull on your Extensions
- Using regularly with a mild shampoo designed for hair extensions in cool water
- Moisturize your scalp, but avoid conditioners or silicone based products if your hair is bonded
- Gently wrap hair in a towel or air dry if possible
- Never combing or brushing when your hair is wet
- If you do use heat tools we highly recommend using a thermal protection serum to help avoid damage from heat
- Do not use shampoos or conditioners (even toners) that contain oils or fruits oils such as wheat germ or citrus
- Wash hair as frequently as you normally do
- Should not have to wash your hair more than two times per week
- Use conditioners and shampoos for hair extensions
- Rinse your hair for a few seconds extra
- Avoid styling products on the keratin bonds
- Regularly using a moisturizing conditioner
- After your hair has been washed you will have to be extra careful while styling and drying it.
- Should dry it gently and handle it carefully
- When swimming, you should wear a protective bathing cap
- Wash your hair completely clean before fitting
- Use a thermal protection serum to protect the hair from heat
- Avoid overuse of heat tools
- Avoid the keratin bonds when using tools such as hair dryer or straighteners
- Tie up hair in a ponytail or a loose plait when you sleep
- Treat your extensions with the same way as your natural hair
- Arrange for an appointment with a stylist
- Brush start from the bottom and gently work your way up
- Avoid tugging or harsh when brushing
Hair extensions will need careful and regular maintenance. However, once you get used to it and learn how to wash, style and dry your extensions, they will be good for a longer time so it is well worth the effort! Visit MCSARA store to get more helpful tips to protect your flat-tip extensions as well as buying high-quality other flat-tip such as flat-tip straight hair light brown color #6, flat-tip straight hair blonde color #18 or flat-tip straight hair light brown color.