MCSARA hair extensions have proven themselves time and time again as a true go-to when it comes to styling. Extensions are versatile, stylish as well as healthy and they look like your real hair – necessary things that women love most about them! However, there still exist somebody today who think that having hair extensions that are expertly done, affordable and durable is just a dream! In fact, if you want a great extension installation that suits you perfectly, you’ve only got to give one of the most popular hair extension types to try: MCSARA keratin hair extensions.
Keratin hair extensions
Keratin hair extensions are the products with ultimately high quality. What makes keratin hair different from other products is that the hair tips bonded with keratin. Based on the shape of the keratin tips, we have the following types of this product: Flat tip, I tip, V tip, and U tip hair extensions. MCSARA guarantees to use only high-quality hair and keratin to ensure the safety of your health. The hair is smooth, soft, glossy. It is also strong enough to color and style. Flat Tip Straight Hair Blonde Color #18 is one of the best-selling products of MCSARA that is from 100% virgin human hair.
This is done by melting this square, which is initially solid. Firstly, take a section of your hair that is similar in size to the width of the hair extension strand. Using a hot tool, the stylist melts the square tip and quickly places it onto the section of the client’s hair. Then, use hands to manually shape and mold the melted bond around the client’s hair shaft. When this cools, the bond is firm and durable, and the client moves on to another section of hair.
The correct way to install keratin hair extensions row after row and strand after strand, the stylist repeats the process, beginning first at the nape and moving up to the crown and sides of the head. The upper layers of hair are left untouched, as it is important that they fall over the lower layers to hide the keratin bonds. At the end of the complete installation, the stylist goes on to further blend the Keratin Hair Extensions so that they look just like the client’s real hair. This may include curling or flat ironing and varies from head to head.
Keratin hair extensions aren’t very difficult when it comes to maintenance. There are several steps that are crucial, which your stylist will explain to you after your installation. For the most part, you will be able to tend to your tresses just as you would tend to your natural hair, but given the nature of the keratin bond, there are a few exceptions. Here’s what you need to know.
- Washing your hair too often can cause the bonds to slip out of your hair, so keep your washes to two per week. Washing every day is a definite no-no.
- Swimming should be done sparingly, if at all. The chlorine and salt in the water can loosen up your keratin bonds and cause those extensions to fall out.
- Oily, creamy products are not your friend, and neither are conditioners, as these products can cause your roots to become excessively slippery, which may lead to slippage of the keratin bonds.
- Use only special detangle brush for your extensions.
- Three to five months is the typical length of time that keratin fusion extensions usually last. While you have your fusions in, your hair will grow, and for this reason, it is important that you re-visit the salon every month for your stylist to remove any bonds that have slipped and set them closer to the scalp.
If you haven’t tried keratin hair extensions yet, we won’t be surprised if you want to after reading this article. For customers who are ready to take that first step, don’t hesitate! Contact MCSARA for your consultation today – we’re positive that you won’t regret it.