The V-tip hair is tipped with high-quality keratin adhesive which is gentle on your hair and is also a quick method to applying for hair extensions. V-tip hair extensions are more flat and undetectable after applied and can be removed easily.
As the pre-bonded hair extensions, V-tip hair is a type of hair extension applied to the hair by heating up the keratin at the end of the extension to attach it to your natural hair.
Using keratin as a form of hair extension application has been around for many years, and is still a very popular method of fitting.
Keratin extensions are also called fusion extensions and come in individual strands. This method requires the use of individual V-Tip hair extensions. When heating the bond, you can use a special hair extensions fusion iron onto your natural hair. The bond is made up of a special resilient keratin protein glue. So this method works especially well on fine hair as it will not slip the way micro link individuals can. This is a very popular method. These hair extensions last about 4 to 6 months and are removed using a special removal solution to break up the hardened bond.
Hair extension’s benefit is adding amazing length and volume to your hair. You need to make sure you’re treating them right so that they’ll last a long time and keep making you look great. It isn’t hard to keep your extensions good, just take a few extra steps. It will be worth it!
- Do brush 2 to 3 times a day when before showering or wetting hair. Hold the roots of your hair with one hand while brushing in a downward motion with the other. Brush in a gentle way, and be particularly careful with the bonds.
- Do avoid salty or chlorinated water. Salt and chlorine can harm your hair extensions just like they harm your natural hair.
- Do apply any oils or sprays from the mid-shaft down, avoiding the bonds. Leave-in conditioners and hydrating oils are great care for hair extensions, especially if they are feeling dry.
- Don’t wash your hair too much. We recommend washing the hair as infrequently as possible and using a dry shampoo to absorb oils and make your hair feel and smell fresh. There are some certain hard or mineral intense water may deteriorate bonds or the condition of the hair.
- Don’t sleep with wet hair. When your hair extensions are completely dry, braid hair or tie it in a loose ponytail.
- Don’t use heat tools too often. Just like with natural hair, too much mechanical heat will damage hair. When you do use heat tools, be sure to use a heat protectant.
- Don’t chemically process the hair. Avoid using any products that lighten a natural color, create waves, or straighten natural curl.
Do you know any other useful information about V-tip hair extensions? Share us when visiting our MCSARA store.